A Complete Assessment of your life-style, eating habits and body composition will be taken into consideration while creating a customized 4-step plan.
The 4-step process is designed to take you from a very structured and monitored customized plan into mindful and intuitive eating.
Your plan will be customized in order to:
- Achieve the right ratio of carbohydrates, proteins and fats for your body type, lifestyle, and health needs.
- Ensure the right amount of micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) for your specific body and health needs.
- Include the foods and meal timing to suit your lifestyle and health needs.
In step one, your blood sugars will be balanced and your intake will be structured in order to help with emotional and hormonal regulation, as well as to improve digestion and absorption. Your body works best when it knows what to expect, and when to expect it. The guesswork and stressful decision making processes will be removed while following the plan. Throughout the following steps you will be guided using self-directed behaviour modification techniques and tutorials on how to move from the structured plan to intuitive and mindful eating.
The Complete Assessment will also include a complete supplement evaluation and recommendation.
A questionnaire and food diary form will be sent to you following the purchase of this product. Once completed, within 24 hours of receipt of these forms you will be given access to your customized plan, supplement recommendations, and online videos and tutorials.
- Customized 4-step plan
- Recipes, Menus and Mean Plan
- Supplement evaluation and recommendations
- Video tutorials
- Online Support
- If applicable, a receipt for insurance purposes will be provided.
Nicole Berkowitz is registered with the College of Dieticians of Ontario and Ontario residents are eligible for claiming receipts for insurance or medical purposes.